Invisalign® is a type of orthodontic treatment that uses a series of virtually invisible removable aligners to move your teeth to the desired position. These aligners are custom made specifically for your teeth. They are worn on the top and bottom teeth for 22 hours a day.
The aligners are replaced every 2 weeks so as you replace them the teeth gradually move to the desired position. The average number of aligners is 20-30. In some instances you may get more than one of set of aligners. The number of aligners and treatment time varies with case difficulty. Treatment time varies from 12-18 months.
– Less visible
– Easier to brush and floss
– Can eat all foods as you remove the appliances to eat
– Less unscheduled appointments
– Less frequent visits to our office
– Can be removed for special events